We at Leep1 are holding our Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2023! At the AGM, we will be talking about what we have done in the past year. We will also:
- Vote on a new chairperson and members of our board
- Decide on our plans for next year
- Look at what we have achieved
The AGM is for Leep1 members and volunteers.
When is the AGM?
The meeting is on Tuesday 27th June. It will be at All Hallows’ Church in Hyde Park. This is the address:
All Hallows’ Church
24 Regent Terrace
A time for the AGM and the agenda will both be confirmed soon.
If you would like to attend or want more information on the AGM, please either:
- Call our office on 0113 243 9477 or
- Email us at [email protected]